Are you having difficulty finding space for your wine collection? Try the hallway.
One of the most daunting tasks of any wine connoisseur living in an apartment or condo is finding space for a wine collection.
Wine cabinet units are often too large and heavy. Building a custom cellar is too costly. Perhaps, you may not even be interested in investing in a cellar for maturing your wine.
What if you are simply looking for a quick, efficient way to make the most use of your limited space, while supporting your love of wine?
Vintage View innovative wine storage solution is a great alternative to traditional cork-forward cellar racking systems.
The Vintage View metal wine rack is the only commercial grade wine storage solution in the world that allows you to display your wine sideways with the labels in full view.
It is this label out design that allows racks to fit in narrower spaces. No more sorting through bottles to find the one you are seeking.
The innovative Vintage View WS Series metal wine racks are exceptionally flexible in design. They can be utilized to store wine bottles in nearly any space, regardless of height, depth or width limitations.
Your wine can now easily be kept in narrow spaces such as hallways, under staircases, on kitchen walls and behind sinks. The possibilities are endless!
WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE:
Available in one bottle, two bottle and three bottle deep configurations.
The Vintage View metal wine rack can be used to store as few as 9 bottles or as many as thousands, as it is possible to add on as your wine storage needs increase.
The wall mounted racks come standard in either 36″ or 48″ heights.
WHAT THEY ARE MADE OF:
Protective caps are provided to cover attachment holes and rubber tips are installed on the ends of the rods.
- Wine bottles look like they are floating in mid-air, adding to your décor.
- Identify your collection at a glance with labels facing towards you. Great for showing off your collection, and an easy way to pinpoint which wine you’d like to compliment tonight’s dinner.
- All Vintage View models can be stacked or easily cut to obtain limitless heights and interesting layouts.
- Wall mounted mid air – can be installed in awkward spots or over counters. You can easily store wood cases below.
- Can fit in narrow spaces.
For additional information, consult the Rosehill Wine Cellars Vintage View Brochure (PDF)