What we’ve been reading & tweeting this last week:
- “Closet Wine Snob: Natalie MacLean – A Chat With a True Wine Guy” – http://bit.ly/l5haKb
- “Did you know 80s TV hero MacGyver was also a defender of organic wine-making?” – http://bit.ly/m6NBbt
- “5th Annual Wine Blog Awards – time for nominations” – http://bit.ly/jgpcJX
- “I’d love to be able to ship to people across the country, but I just can’t. It’s not allowed.” – http://bit.ly/l2IPuU
- “I suspect that in these cases the wine is becoming more expressive & we just don’t like what the #wine is expressing.”
Fave Wine Fact of the Week
Spotted via @cheers2wine “Did you know that a bottle of wine is 86% water?”
We’re getting ready to launch our brand new web site and we’d love to feature your cellar – a cellar you built using Rosehill kits or one Rosehill built for you. Send pics to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make you cellar-famous!
Would you like to see alcohol units & calories declared on wine labels? Vote here.