Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- Natalie MacLean’s Latest Wine Picks
- “Have fun picking out “Which Syrah It Will Be” for Dad this Father’s Day.”
- Steak and Red Wine for Father’s Day
- Top 10 Father’s Day Wines
- Father’s Day Pairings: Great wines to go with 8 tasty recipes
A Curious Coupling That Works
via The Houston Press
There’s something inherently fun about eating foods that come on a stick; corndogs, especially, since they evoke memories of fairs and carnivals and rodeos. They simply exude nostalgic childhood charm. What better way to enjoy them now that you’re all grown up then to pair them with a lovely glass of wine?