What we’ve been reading & tweeting this last week:
- “Chardonnay is the tofu of the wine world” http://bit.ly/ojRXxY
- “… Because even as consumers seek frugal options, they’re apparently still snobs at heart.”
- “There’s a big misconception that wine drinkers are only middle-aged parents or snooty hipsters.”
- “Daily glass of wine ‘healthier’ than weekly binge” http://t.co/rcKMqE5
- “Unoaked Versus Oaked Wine”
- “Sweet wine is not just for dessert anymore”
We’re working on the finishing touches of our brand new web site and we’d love to feature your cellar – a cellar you built using Rosehill kits or one Rosehill built for you. Send pics to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make you cellar-famous!
Would you like to see alcohol units & calories declared on wine labels? Vote here.
:: Toast photo taken by François Roche via Creative Commons Licensing ::