What we’ve been reading & tweeting this last week:
- “… the LCBO is finally giving Ontario wines more prominence and shelf space. It’s about time.” :: http://bit.ly/ntH64S ::
- “Wine: fat whites for colder days” :: http://bit.ly/paLySI ::
- 10 food-friendly wines for fall under $20 :: http://ht.ly/6Dg0O ::
- “Choosing Wine for a Dinner Party? Think in Pairs” :: http://bit.ly/q5Nigi ::
- “In Burgundy, It’s All About Terroir” :: http://nyti.ms/oImXlv ::
Fave Wine Fact of the Week
“Darker shades of wine (the deepest, blackest reds and the most golden whites) usually come from warm climates and are rich and ripe. Lighter colors, especially in white wines, come from cooler climates and are lighter and less lush.”
We’re working on the finishing touches of our brand new web site and we’d love to feature your cellar – a cellar you built using Rosehill kits or one Rosehill built for you. Send pics to email@example.com and we’ll make you cellar-famous!
Would you like to see alcohol units & calories declared on wine labels? Vote here.
:: Toast photo taken by François Roche via Creative Commons Licensing ::