Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- How to choose wine in a restaurant ::link::
- Austrian wine becomes hip in America ::link::
- The 5 Most Fashionable Wines ::link::
- A Wine Match for Summer Tomatoes ::link::
- Looking for new wines to open w/ your next meal? Here are six, from a classic Rhone to a snappy sauvignon blanc ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works
When asked what factors had shaped his palate and his wine collection when he first began collecting fine wine, rockstar (literally, not just figuratively) and winemaker Maynard James Keenan answered: “Mountain Dew and Doritos. Like most American kids, that’s what I grew up on.”