Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- Unfamiliar wines offer unexpected pleasures.
- Indian-Style Shrimp Pizza with Mozzarella and Canadian Cheese Platter Paired with Lenz Moser Mariandl or Moulin Touchais Coteaux du Layon :: link::
- Beaujolais is back with three glorious vintages ::link::
- Think you know Tuscan wines? Think again ::link::
- Drinking in fall’s tastiest color change: harvest red wines ::link::
- Get Toasty: 5 Delicious Fall Wines ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works
Cookies & Corks are bite-size cookies made especially to pair with your favorite varietals. They’re made by CookieZen of Virginia, which was founded by Leah Kuo, who studied pastry at the Cooking & Hospitality Institute of Chicago; Laura Englander, who had a long career in sales and marketing for other companies; and Amy Reilly, a wine expert and cookbook writer.
Each box contains three different types of cookies, each made to pair with specific varietals.