What we’ve been reading & tweeting this last week:
- “A wine geek’s ultimate road trip” ::link::
- “Want wine lovers to get up in arms? Mention that the alcohol content in wine is getting higher.” ::link::
- Skinnygirl launches 3 low-calorie wines – a Syrah blend, a Chardonnay/Pinot Grigio blend & a Grenache/Syrah rosé blend ::link::
- “Why Skinnygirl Wines Are A Bad Idea” ::link::
- “I believe most Syrah intended for the cellar peaks relatively early in the context of cellarable wine…” ::link::
- “Wine from the west: Getting our hands on B.C.’s new, big reds”
Which country gives the best “everyday” value? here.