Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- Canada’s latest bubbly: neon-pink ‘happiness in a glass’
- Stimmell: Discover some lush Australian red wines ::link::
- New wines from light to heavy duty ::link::
- Try a lesser known grape for a tasteworthy deal ::link::
- Valentine’s Day for Wine Lovers
- Niagara Icewine Picks
A Curious Coupling … That Works
Odd Pair: What Wine to Pair with Hospital Food?
Color me pink! Tracie P and I had a baby on Monday: Georgia P arrived Monday afternoon at 3:52 p.m., 6 lbs., 14.5 oz., 20 inches, ten fingers, ten toes, and gorgeous curly locks of dark hair. Everyone is healthy and happy, the baby passed all her tests with flying colors, and we brought her home the day before yesterday.