Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- “Wine from the west: Getting our hands on B.C.’s new, big reds”
- “I believe most Syrah intended for the cellar peaks relatively early in the context of cellarable wine…” ::link::
- Top 5 wines to pair with movies & Oscar night
- Top 50 value wines from the LCBO: Feb 2012
- Top of the class: 8 wines that score an A+
- Ontario Sparkling Wines ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works
Wine and White Castle?
Well I don’t know if it works this time…
The wine list at the White Castle here proposes a thoughtfully balanced varietal selection, from a pétillant Moscato to a quite approachable Merlot.
Read the rest over at the Wall Street Journal