Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- “Wine with Burgers and Pizza? ‘Absolutely,’ Says Mike Fishman” ::link::
- “Wine Rack: Reds that go with fish”
- “Five tips for navigating a wine list”
- “The Art—and Science—of the Swirl” ::link::
- “Top 10 wines you should try some time”
A Curious Coupling … That Works
What goes with Yogurt and Granola?
The Sommelier Says: These medium bodied dessert wines are fruity, which allows them to work well with this dish
Robert Mondavi Winery Moscato d’Oro(2004)
Robert Mondavi Winery Moscato d’Oro 2005