What we’ve been reading & tweeting this last week:
- Wines of the week: Three midsummer delights to complement an outdoor meal ::link::
- French wines, particularly Loire Valley whites, rosés, flatter food
- Looking for a quick gift that doesn’t seem rushed? Rosehill Wine Cellars sells gift certificates & ships worldwide ::link::
- Austria welcomes a new era of terroir ::link::
- West Coast Wines: Riesling ripe for summer sipping ::link::
- Tasmania: One of the Wine World’s Best Kept Secrets
Which of the following is the most useful when choosing a wine? here.