What we’ve been reading & tweeting this last week:
- “Rush’s Geddy Lee Mixes Wine With Charity” ::link::
- The “Vinbovin” craze ::link::
- “Canadian wine to ship across provincial borders”
- Describing the aromas of wine is subjective. It’s like drawing a picture: Is there a right or wrong way to do it?
- “Wine: Zinfandel makes perfect grilling partner”
- Riesling is a tricky variety to review. It really requires you to read any review that is accompanying a point score ::link::
Which of the following is the most useful when choosing a wine? here.