Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- “Get your TIFF on with these sparklers” ::link::
- “West Coast Wines” ::link::
- “Gord Stimmell Contemplates Flicks and Grapes” ::link::
- “Virtual Vinous Virtuosity Blooms in Ontario” ::link::
- “An Ontario Red Under $20 That Overdelivers” ::link::
- “Ontario Travel: Grape times for visitors to Niagara’s wine country” ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works
Odd Pair: What Wine to Pair with Hospital Food?
As soon as you’re admitted to the hospital to have a baby, they take the mother-to-be off solid foods. And not long after the birth, a nurse appears with your first post-partum meal. The new mom needs to regain her strength and if she plans on breast-feeding, she needs to fortify herself with protein to pass on to the newborn.