Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- “Thrilling Thanksgiving Red Worth Twice the Price”
- “Wine List Review: Treadwell Farm To Table Cuisine”
- “There’s much more to Tuscan wines than Chianti ” ::link::
- “Think bubbly, think Luxembourg?” ::link::
- A (not so) Curious Coupling … That Works
Glass of wine with your mooncake?
Mooncakes are a perfect match with Chinese tea, especially a good pu-erh. Would wine go with them?
Only two did, as we discovered recently at a mooncake and wine pairing with food and wine connoisseurs Didier Richer and Louie Lui at Five Sen5es at the Westin Kuala Lumpur.