Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- Know Your Wine By Its Aroma ::link::
- Wine List Review: Gusto 101 ::link::
- Tony Aspler’s Qs and As: BC vs ON ::link::
- Nova Scotia Bubbly Smokes Luxury Champagnes ::link::
- Coudoulet De Beaucastel Blanc, Palacio De Sada Crianza , Paladin Tondo Dry Prosecco: Top LCBO Wines Vintages Release October 13 ::link::
- Wines smelling of earth? Now that’s heavenly ::link::
- Good news at the pinot party: New World noirs have stepped up their game ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works
Odd Pair: What Wine Goes with Breakfast Tacos?
As I sip the latest release of Krug Grande Cuvee (MC) and chew some salty nuts at Eleven Madison Park, company director Olivier Krug compares making the Champagne to his grandmother’s ratatouille.
“Champagne is more complex when you blend many ingredients,” he says.
One of the things that I crave the most when I’m traveling in Europe is homemade breakfast tacos made with handmade white flour tortillas by Central Market.