Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- “John Szabo’s Wine List Review: Earth” ::link::
- “Wine gift packs: Gord Stimmel’s seasonal pick” ::link::
- “Wine sales will aid Feed Nova Scotia”
- “Nouveau Wines and Steve’s Top 50 Values from the LCBO: Nov 2012”
- “9 Turkey Day Cocktails to Impress Your Guests” ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works
But what to drink with your preferred pizza? Pizza and beer comes close, but to our way of thinking, that combo’s not nearly as satisfying as a dinner of pizza and the right wine. It’s easy to stick to Italian varietals when it comes to pizza and wine pairings, but why not think outside the boot — or at least explore beyond Tuscany?
Read more at the The Daily Meal.