Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- “The best wine buys under $20 a bottle” ::link::
- “Can Ontario Produce Red Wine Well?” ::link::
- “Enigmatic Spain: John Szabo’s Vintages preview for January 19”
- “8 Tips to Find Good Wine for Less Than $10” ::link::
- “Virginia sees record wine sales in 2012”
- “From the Wine Cellar: Petite sirahs offer bold flavors at mostly affordable prices” ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works
Some say eggs are a wine no-no, an opinion that’s an absolute mystery to me. Fluffy, buttery scrambled eggs ring my chimes with fruity reds or crisp whites; add a filling of cheese, mushrooms or any other wine-friendly ingredient to a well-made omelet and you’ve got a brunch or light dinner that begs for wine.
Read more at wineloverspage.com.