Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- Gaelic In A Glass, The Best St. Patrick’s Day Wines ::link::
- St. Patrick’s Day Wines: What to Drink with Corned Beef, Cabbage, Stews, Fish, and Chips ::link::
- Wines that pair with traditional St. Patrick’s Day foods ::link::
- Saint Patrick’s Day: Irish Food & Wine Pairing Suggestions ::link::
- For the Irish celebration, F&W offers delicious takes on meat and potatoes, naturally green foods and even Guinness ice cream. ::link::
- St. Patrick’s Day Wine Pairings-Enjoy More Than Green Beer ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works (or not)
Please Stop Pairing Red Wine and Chocolate
I’m not sure who first had the idea of pairing red wine and chocolate together, but it’s gotten out of hand. For once and for all, let me say it loud and clear: dry red wine and chocolate do not go together.
Read more via: Serious Eats.