What we’ve been reading & tweeting this last week:
- A lesson on Burgundy wine is simpler than it sounds ::link::
- Wine Ratings: Remaking the Grade ::link::
- By the time you read this, Vancouver International Wine Festival organizers will have announced France, or to be more precise, its many wine regions to be the theme of the 2014 festival. – See more at: http://www.vancouversun.com/life/Talking+terroir/8038348/story.html#sthash.wfkdTe6p.dpuf ::link::
- How do you organize your wine cellar? ::link::
- Customer appreciation photos from R Cohen in Toronto … ::link::
Where do you buy wine? New poll here.