Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- “The Wine Enthusiast Guide to New Orleans”
- “Wine tasting notes: chenin blanc” ::link::
- “Reading between the Wines: Argentina’s finest” ::link::
- What’s your advice on picking wines for a summer wedding? ::link::
- Lindeman’s Bin 65 is a dependable vintage ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works
Skipping Coachella and Pairing Wine With Tunes, Folded Towels
Hot, windy, crowded. Long lines for the toilet. Overpriced food.
But all the bands you love. And now, you can have wine carefully paired with the music.
Yes, we’ll be listening to Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds while drinking some red wine barrel-aged in a cavern. Maybe one of those Castello di Amorosa 2009 Zingaro “The Gypsy” reds. Yeah, the Castello in Napa is fake, with its caves excavated centuries ago (in 1995). Still, the Tuscan-style replica has a fun vibe. And Zingaro would pair nicely with the band’s “Red Right Hand.”
Read more via the: Coachella Valley Independent.