Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- Haven’t tried this French bubbly? Now’s the time ::link::
- Hey, hipsters – this red wine’s for you ::link::
- This is one of the best Ontario chardonnays this year ::link::
- Early spring wine selections are fruity, crisp and dry ::link::
- Best-values and a world-class Niagara white ::link::
- Gord Stimmell finds a $10 red wine that’s fab ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works
What to pair it with: Rosé
Why it works: A crisp wine with a hint of sweetness will let the fruit shine.
Read more via: Real Simple.