Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- Wine finds: A good value-priced pinot noir is hard to find
- Enjoy an after-taxes wine
- “Oregon is not the one trick pony it is sometimes portrayed as in the media, and even on wine shop shelves.”
- Burger Recommendations From NYC’s Top Sommeliers
- Highlights hidden on Vintages shelves
- Dry red wines rising from the Douro Valley
- The Best Wine Tasting In Burgundy: Maison Drouhin Opens Historic Cellars To Visitors
A Curious Coupling … That Works
Bikes a perfect pairing for wine country
Fitness is a fine goal when you’re on vacation but not always easy to talk yourself into because, well, you’re on vacation.
So it behooves you to find a way to trick yourself into burning a few hundred calories. For this, bicycles have lots to recommend them: A well-chosen ride lets you experience your destination from a great vantage point and at a pace that suits you.
Read more in the Chicago Tribune.