Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- Wine tasting notes: Marlborough sauvignons ::link::
- “Canadian wines rediscovered in London”
- Girl Scout cookies and Beachaven wines… A perfect pairing, as long as you’re not a Girl Scout
- Best LCBO Wines Vintages Release June 8 ::link::
- Low-priced but first-rate wines for summer sipping ::link::
- Wine Review: Is Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s Rosé Worth the Hype? ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works
Which pairs better with a plate of Panda Express Orange Chicken: a Gewürztraminer or a Rhone Valley Rosé?
Different people will tell you different things. The Gewürz is perfect for bringing out the natural spice of the orange sauce, while the Rosé marries swimmingly with citrus. And while an entirely different school might say pair it with a Peach Sparkling Arbor Mist (a school of the sorority-pledging, college fresh-woman variety, mayhaps), I’m guessing that even when drunk alongside imitation soy meat, something that calls itself a fast food wine should still be, well, a wine.
Read more via the: Huffington Post.