Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- Vin rosé here to stay
- Gord on Grapes: Latest crop of pinot noirs disappoints ::link::
- What bottle should I take to my wine-snob boss’s dinner party?
- Five Terrific Chablis ::link::
- Best LCBO Wines Vintages Release June 8 ::link::
- See the humanity in real value wine ::link::
A Curious Coupling … That Works
Upheaval in traditional wine pairing
There is a remarkable and interesting phenomenon happening in the wine consumer business today. It seems that the “traditional” rules of wine pairing with cuisine are simply not being followed.