Each Thirsty Thursday we help you get ready for the weekend ahead with a round up of the best wine reviews and pairings from your fave winos, oenophiles and beyond . . .
- “Raise a glass to Russia’s world-class wines”
- “English sparkling wines besting rivals”
- “Wine Review: New Zealand pinot noir”
- “Celebrity wine market keeps growing”
- A Niagara wine’s tops among 100+ new LCBO releases
- “Wines for your wedding reception that won’t blow your budget”
A Curious Coupling … That Works
Fish and Red Wine
Whenever I am faced with a conundrum like the age-old question of whether or not it is imperative to pair white wine exclusively with fish, I look to antiquity. Indeed, in more cases than not, the ancients were much wiser and more well informed than we are.