What we’ve been reading & tweeting this last week:
- “Wine: Spain’s rarest splendour”
- “A Niagara wine’s tops among 100+ new LCBO releases” ::link::
- “Pinot blanc: An uncommon white wine with red roots”
- “World’s best-selling wine writer sells off private cellar” ::link::
- “Spring in a Bottle: 20 Great Wines for $20” ::link::
- “Rosehill Wine Cellars constructs custom cellars. Large or small, for home and retail … here’s a primer” ::link::
What corkage fee would you be willing to pay in a high quality restaurant that offered BYO? New poll here.