What we’ve been reading & tweeting this last week:
- “Le beaujolais est arrivé, but this time it’s more serious and much better quality.” ::link::
- “Wine: how to select the light red to suit your taste” ::link::
- Black Tie Bliss wine decanter by Riedel from Rosehill Wine Cellars ::link::
- “Another take from Forbes: Will More Collectors Turn Wine Into Cash?” ::link::
- “Cool, fresh rosés for hot summer days” ::link::
- Fine Wine Concierge offers following cellaring guidelines ::link::
What’s the oldest wine you’ve ever had? New poll here.