What we’ve been reading & tweeting this last week:
- Rosehill Wine Cellars makes custom cellars. Large or small, for home and retail ::link::
- “Can a wine be serious and unsnooty at the same time?”
- “Land or sea? Which environment is ultimately the ideal for aging wine?” ::link::
- “Wine Enthusiast Magazine Reveals America’s 100 Best Wine Restaurants of 2013” ::link::
- “5 great wines from the 110 new Vintages offerings” ::link::
- Rosehill built a wine cellar for Rush guitarist Alex Lifeson & lucky for our Matt, he sent us some backstage passes! ::link::
Do you ever drink wine at work? New poll here.