What we’ve been reading & tweeting this last week:
- “Virginia Wines: In the Old Dominion, a New Terroir” ::link::
- Rosehill Wine Cellars makes custom cellars. Large or small, for home and retail ::link::
- “For top-notch dry rose wines, look to Oregon”
- The Easy Pour Decanter comes designed with a thumb-sized print at the base of the decanter for easy pouring ::link::
- “A round up of current releases from some of Greece’s best terroirs”
- “Portugal has some of the best wine values in the world” ::link::
Do you ever drink wine at work? New poll here.