Modular Redwood Wine Racks
If you are interested in purchasing wine racks, you should consider our selection of modular redwood wine racks. These are available in varying sizes and can be stacked.
The vertical ladders come with bottle cleats already attached. The horizontal crosspieces have notches, which fit into the notches on the already assembled vertical ladders. Therefore, putting together these wine racks is very simple. However, you must secure the racks to the wall. They are not designed to be freestanding.
If you want to check out our selection of modular redwood wine racks click here.
For those of you that have purchased the modular redwood wine racks, here are a few quick and dirty tips on putting them together:
- Start by installing the corner racks first.
- Make sure to outline where you are putting the racks before starting to attach them to the wall.
- Although, you can use a hammer, it is much easier to assemble these racks with a nail gun.
- Other helpful tools include a screwdriver, some sandpaper, a wood file, and a rubber mallet.
- It is easiest to start by assembling the back of the rack first. The back of the rack will provide the structural support for the front portion of the rack.
- All of the kits include four wall-mounting brackets, except for the curved corner racks. You have to fasten the curved corner racks to adjacent racks using screws.